Sunday, January 11, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Shower Head Chrome Shower Head

Fit for a King or Presidential bathroom.
Joe C. (Plantsville, CT)
Low water pressure. It sure creates a problem when you need high water pressure. Everything everyone does in the home gets effected with this problem If you are on city water you problem could be caused by corroded pipes or to many people sharing a four inch line. If you have well water, your problem could be hard minerals in your well. After awhile they build up in pipes slowing the water flow. What can you do? I read so many articles on this there is no cheap fix. I looked this up on the internet and found www.highpressureshowers.com. This website sells specially made shower heads for people with low water pressure problems. After talking with customer service I learned the design of their new shower heads channels the water in such a way it creates a greater velocity in your existing water flow. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Shower Head Chrome Shower Head. As soon as I easily hooked it up and turned on the water I noticed a complete difference. The water flow was much more powerful. It was much easier to get clean. I understand that many of the resorts in South Florida use this shower head for their hotels. I can understand why.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment