Sunday, January 18, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Shower Head Chrome Shower Head

Best of the Best in low water pressure shower heads
Mike W (Texas)
I was recently at a five star resort in South Florida. I was near the home of a company called Take A Shower LLC that makes specially designed shower heads for people with low water pressure problems. I am in the houseware sales business so I contacted customer service to ask a few questions about this special design they talk about. They explained the process of making these shower heads, channeling the water flow to get the most out of a water supply, whether it be a well water or a city water supply. It was very interesting. I learned a lot and from now the specially designed shower heads from www.highpressureshowers.com will be in my sales lineup. While I was on the telephone with them I ordered the Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Shower Head Chrome Shower Head. It is also in some of the best Hotels in Florida. Whether you have a low water pressure supply problem or a high pressure water supply these shower heads will greatly improve you shower experience. I ran mine as soon as I received it and it blew me away with the increased water flow and velocity. I have my own Spa now. It did feel like I just opened up a fire hydrant.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment