Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Massager Handheld Shower Head 78" Hose
My shower is my favorite room in the house.
Debbie R (PA CA)
Do you enjoy taking a shower or a full bath in a tub or Jacuzzi? With this style of shower head you can take either. I had a regular shower head on the wall in my shower/tub combination. I decided to get a handheld shower head that I could have a choice. Sometimes I just like to relax in the tub. Saying that I have a low water pressure problem in my home.I needed the specially designed shower heads for low water pressure that you can only find on the internet.I located a great company their website is highpressureshowers.com. On this website they have a large variety of specially designed shower heads for low water pressure. There is videos on YouTube and articles on Google that show and talk about the different shower heads while they are actually in use. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Massager Handheld Shower Head with the 78 inch extended hose. This way I could just lay back and easily rinse the soap from my eyes and head. As soon as I received it I easily hooked it up to the wall supply pipe.I turned it on and was amazed at the power and velocity of the water.It felt like I opened a Fire Hydrant. I now have my own Spa. I made a great choice!
No comments:
Post a Comment