Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Massager Handheld Shower Head 59" Hose

Great hand held shower head for low water pressure
Josh (New Orleans, LA)
Are you looking for a new hand held massager shower head. Boy have I found the right one for you. I purchased a Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Massager Handheld Shower Head with the 59 inch hose. This is the best investment in my well being that I have ever made. My old hand held shower head was a real dud. It was old, crusty, spitting just like my husband. I really needed this shower head as I find my bathroom and shower as a place of refuge from all the tensions of life ,work, and family responsibilities. I found this great hand held massager after realizing my old shower head was a piece of crap. Please excuse my language but it was very frustrating every time I tried to take a shower with this sputtering fool of a shower head.{The shower head, not my husband}. I looked up best shower head for low water pressure with the following search engines Yahoo, Bing, Google, AOL. The searches all gave me great web companies but the one that really stood out for me was www.highpressureshowers.com They actually have links to YouTube showing their low water pressure shower heads in action. I really wish my husband could work as well as my new hand held low water pressure shower head from www.highpressureshowers.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment