Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower Head
New and Improved shower head for increased velocity even on well water
Walter Z (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
My wife and myself wanted to purchase a new massager shower head as the water pressure in our apartment was causing our shower head to sputter and there was a crusty substance building up on the jets, outside of the shower head. I called my building super and he told me he was going to put a new filter on the water line as we have well water here. The next week he came back to check on me and I told him that my shower head was still clogged up. He suggested I look for a new design he heard of for low water pressure problems. He told me do some research, that he would pay for the old shower head to be replaced. I ended up doing a search on Google for the best low water pressure shower heads on well water. There were quite a few web listings. I called the companies customer service telephone numbers and the best very helpful company with the best customer service department was www.highpressureshowers.com This lady was very helpful. I ended up replacing my old shower head with a Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower Head. This is a shower head designed for my low water pressure problems. I found this shower head and the additional powerful water flow to be exactly what my shower needed. Both my wife and myself are very happy. This is the best low water pressure shower head I have ever owned. We both can now take long, hot, relaxing showers again.
No comments:
Post a Comment