Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Massager Handheld Shower Head 59" Hose
The Deluxe Hand held.
Diane D. (San Fransisco, CA)
I was looking on Google to find a new shower head for one of my bathrooms. I found a company that makes special shower heads for low water pressure problems. Their website is www.highpressureshowers.com.They have a large selection of the special shower heads. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Massager Handheld Shower Head with the 59 inch hose from take a shower llc for low water pressure in your shower. A 78 inch hose is available also. As soon as I received it I hooked it up and a turned it on. I was pleasantly surprised at the increase in water pressure and velocity. I can now take a relaxing soak in the tub with my new hand held shower head. I recommend it to all my friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment