Thursday, February 12, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld 59" Hose

Great design on a low water pressure handheld.

Michelle T (Hammond,IN)
I replaced my old handheld shower head with a new hand held shower head especially designed for people that suffer from low water pressure problems.I heard from my friends that there was new technology out there that improved the water flow, velocity of a shower head. I had to find it. I went on a Bing search engine and found Take A Shower LLC. This is a company in Florida that sells their new designs for low water pressure. Their website is www.highpressureshowers.com.They have a large variety of the special low water pressure shower heads. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld with the 59 inch hose. They have an option of a 78 inch hose also. I was really impressed at the increase in the powerful water flow on my new hand held. I will easily be able to get the soap out of my hair now.I really like my new hand held shower head.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment