Sunday, February 8, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Massager Handheld Shower Head 59" Hose

Great price for a hand held.
Wendy H (Baltimore,MD)
I don't know if many people realize how expensive handheld shower heads can be in a retail store. Now add the special design work to counter low water pressure problems in a home. This hand held shower head is a deal for $60 bucks. I did a search on the internet for the best handheld for low water pressure well water as I could not find the specially designed shower heads in any box store in my area www.google.com had a few listings of the low water pressure shower heads sold by a number of companies on the internet. Some companies had better websites visually than others but what was important to me is customer service, price, quality, and the warranty. I pretty sure I found the right company takeashower www.highpressureshowers.com has all the above qualities that I was looking for the best handheld low water pressure shower heads. They even had videos done on YouTube showing a pretty young lady showing how the special low water pressure shower heads operate. This was pretty cool. Other companies sound alike but the Naples, Florida have really impressed me after talking to their customer service person. She was very friendly and really knew her subject matter. I could speak to a person, not a telephone recorder. I bought the Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Massager Handheld Shower Head with the 59 inch hose. It was easy to hook up the new replacing the old and when I turned on the water I was impressed with the increased water flow and power. This is the best technology for low water pressure problems. This shower heads design could improve the power of normal and high water pressure in the home also. Take A Shower LLC has done a great job designing this low water pressure shower head.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment