Fire Hydrant Spa Economy Shower Head
Compare this shower head to the competition.
Joel D (Madison,CT)
I needed a new shower head for my shower but it had to be the new technology available for people that suffer from low water pressure. It could not be found in the local hardware store so I had to go onto the internet and use the internet search engines such as AOL,Bing,Google, Yahoo,MSN. I found a variety of companies that sell the new shower heads but only one really stood out. It was a company Takeashower with a website of www.highpressureshowers.com.They had a series of videos placed on YouTube that showed all their shower heads in action. They have one of the best warranties in the business and their customer service is actually very good. You can speak to a staff member directly, not to some telephone recording device. I bought the Fire Hydrant Spa Economy Shower Head. I looked at all their competition for the special low water pressure design coupled with the quality and price and found this economy model won hands down. For $20 I was able to get a first class shower head for low water pressure. As soon as I turned the water on in my shower I knew right away that I made the correct choice. The powerful water flow was much better than my old shower head. I can now relax, take a nice hot shower with the relaxing flow of water from my new shower head.
No comments:
Post a Comment