Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head 59" Hose

High Pressure Handheld Shower Head for low water pressure in your shower
Susan V (Caribo,Maine)
I recently bought a hand held low water pressure shower head from http://highpressureshowers.com Take A Shower LLC sells specially designed shower heads for high pressure shower heads for low water pressure applications. I looked and looked and tried all the shower heads at Lowes.com and Homedepot.com Their customer service staff is very knowledgeable and you can speak to a human being when you call. No recording machines. They also have a great warranty. I bought the Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head with the 59 inch hose. When I received this hand held shower head I was able to easily remove the old shower head and install the new one. I turned the water on and was impressed at the increased water flow that I experienced. My shower was very relaxing and I felt like a new woman when I was done. I now look forward to my nightly showers again. This is a great handheld shower head for the price. I saw similar prices for a normal shower head without the high pressure shower head that is specially designed low water pressure in your shower.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment