Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Economy Shower Head

Best Seller 2014
Gary A. (Lansing,Michigan)
I wanted a new shower head as my old one was not doing that well. The water pressure where I live is not that good and I wanted a newly designed shower head that a friend was talking to me about. I did not want to spend a lot of money to get this special low water pressure shower head but I still wanted quality. I could not find anything decent at my local stores. I went to the internet. I did a search on Yahoo's search engine and found what I was looking for. I screened out all the companies that I found were too expensive and did not seem able to have the specific model of shower head that I was looking for.I finally got to a company that sells these special shower heads from Naples, Florida. Their name is Take A Shower LLC,their website is www.highpressureshowers.com. They have videos showing all their shower heads in action with links to You Tube. Their customer service people are very helpful, their warranty is excellent and they offer free shipping. Does not get any better, fairer than that. I cannot believe you can get free shipping, a quality special low water pressure shower heads for $20 anymore. I was amazed. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Economy Shower Head. As soon as I received it I took my old shower head off and put the new one on. I turned the water on, jumped into a hot shower and was very pleasantly surprised at the increase in the water's pressure and power. I can easily get the soap out of my hair now, and feel absolutely clean after my shower. I encouraged all my family and friends to buy this special shower head.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment