Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head 78" Hose

An Artful new design!
Sarah W (Wichita, KS)
It was time to replace my handheld shower head in my bathroom. I was searching for the perfect, new style shower head handheld unit that was very pleasing to the eye. I wanted it to stand out when I had friends and family over to view my recently renovated bathroom. I looked in the local stores but could not find anything that stood out there and told me to buy it. I went to my trusted computer and did a search on Bing's search engines. Sure enough I found the company that I was searching for. The companies' name is Take A Shower LLC, their website is www.highpressureshowers.com. On their website they have the full selections of quality specially designed shower heads for low water pressure applications. Their prices are reasonable for hand held shower heads and with their warranty and customer service they seemed to be the best of the best. After a conversation with the knowledgeable staff there I bought a Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head with the specially long 78 inch hose. This is a really beautifully designed hand held shower head that really caught my attention. As soon as I received it I easily took the old shower head off and replaced it with my new hand held shower head. I was very surprised at the new technology that this shower head had. Immediately I noticed an increase in the water flow and the velocity of the shower water. It was very relaxing and missed since I lost my water pressure in my old hand held shower head. This is the best handheld shower head for people that have problems with their water pressure. I am very pleased with the new addition to my bathroom.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment