Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head 59" Hose

The rock star of powerful handheld shower heads for low water pressure
Sandra L (Ohio)
When something is good I will write about it. I did a search on the internet looking for low water pressure handheld shower heads. I found a great Take A Shower LLC. Their website is www.highpressureshowers.com.I purchased the improved model called the Plaza Massager Handheld with the 59 inch hose. AS soon as I got it in the mail. (Which was shipped so quickly) I easily hooked it up and was really impressed on the powerful flow of water from my shower head. This is the best handheld shower head for low water pressure problems. It will increase water pressure, increase the velocity of your water whether you are on a city or well water supply. Great hand held shower head.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment