Fire Hydrant Spa Symphony 4 Jet Brass Shower Head
Sing like you are in a Symphony even in low water pressure
Yogi (New York)
I enjoy going to the gym three times a week and when I took a shower I noticed the gym had installed new shower heads on all the showers. They were the old fashioned style but I learned quickly that they were specially designed for low water pressure. The water flow was so much more powerful than with their old shower heads. I loved this 4 Jet so much I ordered one for my home from www.highpressureshowers.com.This 4 Jet is the best shower head for low water pressure problems.It will increase the water pressure coming out of your shower. From what I understand this shower head is so well designed it does not matter if you are on a well or city water system. It works well on both.
No comments:
Post a Comment