Fire Hydrant Spa Massager Shower Head
Great massager.
Wendall H (Rocky Hill, CT)
You got to try this basic massager low water pressure shower head. It is one of the best shower heads I have ever bought. I did a quick search on DuckDuckGo and found a company from Naples, Fl that specially designs shower heads for people that have low water pressure problems. They have a great warranty,customer service, prices, and are just a telephone call away if you have a problem. Their web site is www.highpressureshowers.com. Check out their videos with their shower heads in action. I bought the Fire Hydrant Spa Massager Shower Head. This really works well. It increased the water pressure in my shower. My old shower head was terrible. It nice to have this new technology available now when I get home from work and jump into a nice hot shower and turn on the massager.It is so relaxing.
No comments:
Post a Comment