Thursday, February 12, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Economy Shower Head

Excellent price for a low water pressure shower head.
Sheila P (Southington, CT)
I had to replace my shower head. It has been 15 years and the shower head needs to be retired. Saying that, I had to find one of the special low water pressure shower heads that everyone is talking about. I did a search on Google and found a South Florida company with a website of www.highpressureshowers.com. They have a great variety of all types of special shower heads for low water pressure problems. I ordered the Fire Hydrant Spa Economy Shower Head from www.highpressureshowers.com. This has to be the best shower head for low water pressure in the world. For $20 I got a great shower head that performed so well for me that I really did feel like I just opened a fire hydrant. I am happy. I suggest anyone that needs to increase the water pressure, velocity get one of these!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment