Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower Head
Special design for low water pressure in your shower even on well water
Jean D (South Dakota)
I was looking on google.com for the best shower heads designed for people with low water pressure problems in the shower especially on well water. I found one company that really stood out among the many. It was Take A Shower their web address is www.highpressureshowers.com They also have a great warranty and I feel that they have fair prices for their specially designed shower heads for low water pressure. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower Head. This is the newest and latest in low water pressure engineering to increase the pressure and velocity of your current water pressure. I easily removed the old shower head and replaced the new Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager shower head in the shower arm. As soon as I turned it on I knew I made the right purchase. The water flow and velocity was a lot stronger than my old shower head. It was now strong enough for me to get all the soap out of my hair. I had trouble with that with my old shower head. I thought I was doomed to a trickle and low water pressure because we are on well water. This shower head is the best shower head for low water pressure problems. I really think this shower head would be great for normal or high water pressure. I encourage you to buy one of these for yourself ,family or friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment