Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head 78" Hose
Keeping the wife happy.
Jimmy Harpswell (Bath,Maine)
I bought a Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head with the 78 inch dura flex hose for my wife at her request. She was having problems with her old handheld and wanted a new one especially built for low water pressure situations. My wife knows what she wants and I will not question her at all. You guys know what I am talking about. I bought this from www.highpressureshowers.com.They had a couple of different handhelds but the wife wanted the 78 inch hose. I hooked it up easily , turned the shower on and was impressed at the powerful flow. It really did increase the water pressure from this hand held unit. This has turned out to be the best hand held shower head that I have ever owned.
No comments:
Post a Comment