Fire Hydrant Spa Economy Shower Head
Greatest low water pressure head made.
Ginny Wendell (Caribou, ME)
I was shopping for a special low water pressure shower head as my old one was not that powerful because it was clogged with sediment and the water pressure in my home is not that good due to a well water supply. I need a new filtering system as well as a new shower head. I found www.highpressureshowers.com on Google and bought the Fire Hydrant Spa Economy Shower Head. This shower head is absolutely great. As soon as I hooked it up the power of my water pressure in the shower was increased. The velocity of the shower was increased. This is turning into the best shower head for low water pressure. I don't really need a new filtering system now, this low water pressure shower head did the trick. For $20 it was a deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment