Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Low Water Pressure amazing company with even more amazing products...

High Pressure Showers is an amazing company that I have been speaking with trying to figure out which shower head or handheld I should buy. This is a snippet of a part of an email that I thought was very helpful and that you might enjoy also.

" You sell three models of shower heads and handhelds. Which one is right for me? "

We have designed many models because our customers have 4 types of low water pressure:

1. Some of our customers have really poor, if not terrible water pressure. The Best Shower Head for Low Water Pressure - Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower Head http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WXPGCSE http://www.highpressureshowers.com/spa.aspx and the Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Deluxe Spa Massager Hand Held Shower Head http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015RN5RHK http://www.highpressureshowers.com/fire-hydrant-spa-plaza-massager-deluxe-handheld.aspx available in the 59" or 78" Stretch Stainless Steel Hose were designed for them.
2. Some of our customers have moderately poor, below average water pressure. We designed the Fire Hydrant Spa Symphony 4 Jet Shower Head http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015GAIM1M http://www.highpressureshowers.com/4C-1.aspx for them.
3. Some of our customers have average, slightly below average water pressure. For them we designed the Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Shower Head http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015HJ0LM0 http://www.highpressureshowers.com/6C-1-1.aspx.
4. The Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Ultimate 8 Jet Shower Head http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015HJ09H2 http://www.highpressureshowers.com/8C-1.aspx for average to above average water pressure was designed for them.

We sell our products on www.highpressureshowers.com, www.amazon.com, www.houzz.com, www.ebay.com and many many hardware stores and big box stores across the country such as www.Lowes.com, www.homedepot.com

I had found this article from www.lowes.com http://www.lowes.com/projects/bed-and-bath/choosing-a-showerhead/project and I found it really helpful. Here are the parts that I found most useful For energy savings, look for a low-flow showerhead, which uses less water than a standard model. According to government standards, no showerhead can have a water flow rate greater than 2.5 gallons per minute at a standardized pressure of 80psi (pounds per square inch. Low-flow showerheads use even less than that, which translates to lower energy costs to the consumer.

Not every home has water pressure as high as 80psi. Levels substantially lower than that can make a dramatic difference in the effectiveness of the shower. If it feels like you never can get the shampoo rinsed out of your hair properly, look for a model designed specifically for low water pressure use.

Some showerheads also come with a cut-off valve that allows you to stop the flow of water while bathing, which greatly reduces the amount of water used in every shower.

Different spray patterns and options are available. A wide, round showerhead feels like a drenching rain, while a massaging unit can offer a sharp spray, a fine mist or a combination of several sensations. Look for a unit on which the spray pattern is easily adjustable, even with soapy hands.

So now did I lose you?????? It became good put me to sleep writing after a while. After all this crazy research I just decided to try the The Best Shower Head for Low Water Pressure - Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower Head http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WXPGCSE because if it works at the lowest water pressures and I have average water pressure what I should expect is just an amazing showering experience. I did get it experience that I was searching for. It was worth my expedition into searching and driving everyone crazy looking for a $40 shower head.
John Damon NYC damon.john@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment