I have a great idea for all the people out there that are not satisfied with their shower’s water pressure in their shower. I recently looked on Amazon.com and found a new showerhead design that offers help to those people that have low water pressure in their showers.
The showerheads that I am speaking of are listed on Amazon as Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza series.
There is a wide variety of showerhead designs and of prices.
I purchased the Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Hand held showerhead with the 59 inch dura flex hose at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015RN5RHK
After taking my first shower with my new showerhead I was impressed with the new found water pressure coming out of my new showerhead. The handheld design is great for washing the dog, the kids and allows me to lay back in the tub and enjoy my bath.
The showerheads special design will make great gifts for the holidays.
Irene Gerald
Rome, NY
No comments:
Post a Comment