Fire Hydrant Spa Ultimate 8 Jet Brass Shower Head
Luxury at its best.
Brian W (San Francisco, CA)
With the world going to hell with radicals shooting, beheading people just for disagreeing with them there is one constant. A quiet, relaxing long hot shower where you can put your job, problems behind you. You can turn on your shower and go into your own private world. Whether you have low water pressure problems or a clogged shower head you do not want to suffer with these problems You want your shower and the hot water heater to work right. I had a problem with water pressure. I needed to change the shower head as I could do nothing with the water supply or pressure where I live. It was very hard for me to find the correct low water pressure shower head. The local hardware stores only have the normal 2&1/2 gal per minute shower heads. No specially designed shower heads for low water pressure. I ended up going to the internet to search. I found a Florida company, takeashower, that had a great selection of the specially designed shower heads. Their www.highpressureshowers.com service people explained how they worked. This made sense to me. Water behaves in a specific way when you channel the water flow through a series of decreasing channels increasing the flow and velocity of the incoming water supply. This produces a powerful water flow. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Ultimate 8 Jet Brass Shower Head. This shower head is great. I will have this for years. The quality is absolutely the best. I replaced the old with the new and bang! What an improvement! It was opening up a Fire Hydrant. This is the best low water pressure shower head made! If you had normal or high water pressure the flow would actually hurt you. This was displayed on a Kramer episode. Funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment