Thursday, February 12, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head 59" Hose

Relaxing hand held massager
Harry Y. (New Britain, CT.)
I was debating whether to get a hand held shower head or a regular shower head. After talking to the boss I started looking for a special low water pressure handheld shower head I heard so much about. They make special low water designs now for shower heads that helps people with problems of low water pressure. I found out that you have to go to the internet to find these special shower heads for low water pressure as the local stores do not have them. I did a search on Google and found a company from Naples, Florida called Take A Shower LLC. Their website at www.highpressureshowers.com has a large variety of the specially designed shower heads and has videos on You Tube showing all of them in use. This is very clever. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head with the 59 inch hose. You can also order the 78 inch hose if you wanted the longer hose. I was really impressed at the increase of a powerful stream of water from my new shower head. It felt like I just opened up a fire hydrant. This is the best hand held low water pressure shower head sold.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment